Day 9

Day 9
Today we leave Spain. I have enjoyed everything that Spain has to offer and much more.

Day 8

Day 8
Today we go to Toledo and take cooking lessons from the best of Toledo's culinary school.

Day 7

Day 7
We are ready to see the bulls

Day 6

Day 6
We are on our way to Madrid but we will first enjoy Cordoba

Day 5

Day 5
Today we visit Alhambra one of the greatest accomplishments of Islamic art and architecture then we are off to see the flemenco dancing.

Day 3

Day 3
Today we visit a workshop of Mosaic art and creat a masterpiece of our own.

At the airport in Spain

At the airport in Spain

WE ARE IN SPAIN Day 1

I left for the airport March 11, 2010 and arrived at the airport on time. I am very nervous because I do not travel without my family. This trip is me and my group so I feel slightly alone but I will make friends. We board the airplane and the engine turns off and I am very scared and I want off this plane but everyone else seems to be taking it cool and I try to relax. We eventually start back up and fly into the skies. The flight isn't so bad and I try to relax.
We arrive in Spain and everyone is very excited and so am I and we begin our journey in Spain. We arrive at the Hotel and on the ride over we meet our tour guide Nancy who is cool. She is pointing everything out to us and Spain looks good. I see palm trees and small cars and motorcycles everywhere. I like what I see. At the Hotel which is beautiful but the rooms are smaller than I thought they would be but I am happy anyway. I have way cool room mates and we fit good. We eventually go out and have lunch at a good resturante and enjoy some of Spain's good food and wine with the wonderful translator Danny that's in our group. We leave there and come back to the hotel.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Foods in Spain

I am looking forward to tasting new food that I hope won't make me sick. I have heard of Spain's food and they have rich and exciting tasting food that I am excited to try. I wouldn't mind tasting the wine either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Out On The Town In Spain

Fun Out On The Town In Spain

Spain's Flaq

Spain's Flaq

Barcelona Spain

Barcelona Spain

bullfight

bullfight